VISITING THE MUSEUM
The Museum and souvenir shop is open every day of the week (except Christmas Day) from 10.30am until 5.30pm. Last admission to the Museum is 30 minutes before closing.
Sounds are occasionally turned off during private tours of the museum. If you are making a special journey to visit us, we recommend that you contact us in advance to avoid disappointment.
VISITING WITH CHILDREN
- Young visitors can enjoy our museum trails.
- We are members of Kids in Museums.
- Please see our Special Events page for information about children's activities during the school holidays.
- We provide children's parties.
- Please note that Tudor World is a Grade 2* listed building with stairs and restricted room space. Visitors are welcome to leave pushchairs at reception.
VISITING IN A GROUP
- Guided tours and events for groups are available by prior arrangement
- Guided tour of Stratford upon Avon with William Shakespeare are available for groups by prior arrangement and on Saturdays and Holidays at 2pm
- Pre-booking is essential for group parties and tours
- Visit our dedicated Schools website for information on our Education service, which offers half day and full day experiences at Tudor World as well as Outreach workshops on Shakespeare, The Tudors and historical Body Image
- The Museum has an outdoor Elizabethan theatre available for hire
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements and make a booking
There is one toilet available and no catering facilities in the museum. However, we are located in the heart of Stratford with many cafes and restaurants nearby. For a map and travel information click How to Find Us.
REGULAR EVENING EVENTS
- Lantern Lit ghost tours of the building take place every evening from 6pm.
- Family friendly ghost tours take place on Saturday evenings
- Overnight ghost hunts take place most weekends
Please contact us for any further visiting information
© The Falstaff Experience 2007
© Tudor World 2008